The Fire Marshal and his deputies are entrusted with the investigation of all fires and the issuing of all permits dealing with explosives and burning. Also, the Fire Marshal inspect buildings and properties for fire code compliance; inspect hazardous; inspect underground storage tanks and above ground tanks and provide fire prevention education to the community (schools, seniors, etc.).
Hours and Contact Information
The Fire Marshal's Office is open Tuesday through Friday 8:00 am - 5:30 pm. The Fire Marshal is on Standby 24 Hrs a day, 7 days a week.
Fire Marshal's Office
54 Hill Street
Shelton, Ct 06484
Phone Number (203) 924-1555 Ext. 340
Shelton Fire Prevention Bureau
- Fire Marshal - James Tortora Ext. 340
- Deputy Fire Marshal - Robert Albert Ext. 396
- Deputy Fire Marshal - Christopher Far Ext. 394
- Deputy Fire Marshal - Bernard McGorty Ext. 341
- Fire Safety Code Inspector Delores Collings Ext. 346
- Prevention - Ted Pisciotta Ext. 342